Wednesday, August 21, 2013

No Bass is safe!



This is from August first. As happen last year with Steve.. There was something very heavy on the end of the line. When it came to the side of the boat we couldn't believe our eyes. I was able to get this photo of the musky in the water with the bass in his mouth. It was never hooked, just held on to the bass. So after the photo we decided we might as well net it up. Once in the net it spit the bass out, but it was too late. 

Controversy has since struck the "Big Fish of the Year" board of directors. Does the fish count? It was never actually hooked? We didn't get a "PENS" photo either. So I suppose on those grounds alone it might not count. Looks like we will have to add some rules to next years contest. But for now, I put it on the board. I figure if somebody gets one we can decide. Or just wait until I get my 50 

No comments:

Post a Comment